The OeAD – Austrian agency for international mobility and cooperation in education, science and research project funded from 2015 to 2017
- Understanding the social narratives influencing identity building of a young person
- Understanding how young person’s identity is being built by transmission through the narratives about social and family roles during raising children/ growing up of a person
- Relational concept of identity
- Key dimension: Gender as one of the most influencing categories on identities
- Migration-influenced gender role perceptions
Project Leader: University of Continuing Education Krems (Danube University Krems), Department for Migration and Globalization
Partners: CAS SEE University of Rijeka; Centre for Refugee and IDP studies, University of Sarajevo; Faculty of Media and Communications, University Singidunum.