The second day of the Aktionstage: Refugees – Migration – Democracy Symposium held at the Akademie der bildenden Künste Wien hosted a panel with the 4th generation of CAS-SEE Fellows. CAS-SEE Director Petar Bojanic provided Input on the subject of Europe, Refugees, Hospitality, Destitution.
The 6th panel of the Symposium, entitled Towards a new research agenda: Debate and exchange on current topics and critical junctures for thinking and researching in the field of refugees, migration and democracy, hosted young speakers that provided fresh perspectives on the subject.
• Mariana Fragkou (Greek Council for Refugees, Athens),
• Andjelka Pantović (Asylum Protection Centre, Belgrade),
• Sanja Bojanić (CAS SEE, University of Rijeka),
• Kevin Hinterberger (IWM, University of Vienna), Ilker Ataç (University of Vienna),
• Ernesto C. Sferrazza Papa (CAS SEE Fellow, Rijeka/Torino)
• Deana Jovanović (CAS SEE Fellow)
• Carlos González Villa (CAS SEE Fellow)
• Andrew Hodges (CAS SEE Fellow)
• Anton Markoč (CAS SEE Fellow)
Moderation: Heide Hammer (Refugee Convoy – Schienenersatzverkehr für Flüchtlinge, Vienna)
Foto: Sabine Schwaighofer, Initiative Minderheiten | Kristina Smoljanovic, CAS SEE